Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Where Have I Been?

I have to say I have been a really bad blogger for the latter part of 2012. I don't know where time went.

After leaving Australia and returning to Cyprus I went through the usual routine of re-nesting at home. Completely cleaned the house from top to bottom, decided on a few new pictures, had a few things fixed and thought about redecorating. My husband called a halt at that as he thought he may have to become involved - hanging up new pictures was enough of a challenge! DIY has never been his strong point - luckily, I didn't marry him for those talents. Lol.

Christmas and New Year were quiet and very pleasant and before I knew where I was I had woken up in 2013 with a few more inches to my waist!

I feel enthusiastic and excited for my plans for this year and we have now completed and launched out new Kindle Course showing anyone who wishes to self-publish on Amazon exactly how to do it. You will see that my book is now up on Amazon for anyone with a Kindle, iPad, iPhone or eReader so head on over to Amazon and take a look.

If anyone else is interested in getting a book up in front of loads of people on the Amazon market, whether it is to help people or tell their own story take a close look at mine and my husbands course. It's real easy - I promise!

How To Create And Sell Ebooks On Kindle

Have a great New year everyone and keep well.

No comments: