Monday, July 14, 2008

How It All Started

14/7/2006 - Having visited my doctor 2 days previously with a stange complaint I was back to see him again, not feeling ill but with a mystery complaint. That is when it all started and by the end of the day I was told I had my very own space invader.

So how do you know whether the strange things that are happening to you mean you have a brain tumour? The truth is we don't always recognise symptoms because people experience different things. Raised intracranial pressure can cause headaches, visual problems and vomiting. Mood swings and changes in behaviour are general signs of a brain tumour and many people experience epileptic fits as an early symptom. I don't think I experienced any of these but I did have something funny going on with my left leg!

No comments: