Saturday, August 13, 2011

Going Back Home

Hi Everyone,

Well my time on this wonderful Island is nearing it's end for now. It has been the most fabulous experience all brought about really by the fact that following my meningioma brain tumour my whole life was put into perspective and I now believe that taking time out is a necessity to appreciate how great life is. We have had a ball! It was great revisiting with friends and showing my husband the beauty of this country and we have experienced peace, quiet and tranquility on an Island full of splendid wildlife, secluded beaches, laid back humour, long lunches and much pondering about how lucky we are.

We are lucky but we have made this happen and I look forward to returning again another year but for now it's home to Cyprus and the UK to visit our families and to reassess where we want to go next.

No comments: