Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Life After Benign Meningioma Surgery

I am lucky enough to be over in OZ with my lovely husband for 6 months and we have taken an apartment on Magnetic Island, just off Townsville in Queensland.

One thing about having had a brain tumour is that it pulls you up and makes you think about what is important in life and how you should go about making the most of it. We are in the incredibly lucky position of being Internet marketers now and therefore as long as we have our laptops and can ensure an Internet connection we can continue to work from where-ever we are. I lived for 14 years in Australia in what now seems like the distant past, as so much has changed in my life and was desperate to come back for a visit, so my husband said at the end of last year that that is what we would do then - we would make it happen!

So I thought rather than some meningioma news this time I would share some of my photos of life in OZ with you because this is what life so beautiful and so worth living.


Your time is not refundable, spend it well!

No comments: